Subject: Import of chemicals
From: "Linnea Rosendal" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 09:26:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello

We’re a Swedish company which will sell chemical products classified as
hazardous to an Estonian company. I have been trying to find instructions
or a product register which which explains the obligations for any part
when a company import chemical products to Estonia. Maybe yo can provide
me with instructions or a link where there’s information of what’s
expected of me as a producer of a product imported to Estonia are.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Linnea Rosendal
Administrative chemist

Hygienteknik Sverige AB

Långängsvägen 2

721 32 Västerås

 <http://www.hygienteknik.se/>

 <https://hygienteknik.se/> https://hygienteknik.se/

 <https://www.instagram.com/hygienteknik/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Hygienteknik-Sverige-AB-352139455240766/>
<https://se.linkedin.com/company/hygienteknik-sverige-ab>